绡悆姣旇禌濡備綍璁″垎 :Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
Posted on 2020-03-03, by Germany2020.
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 3h 32 mn | 611.58 MB
Created by: Shrobon Biswas
A comprehensive & easy to understand foundation to Computer Vision
What you'll learn
After completing this course, you will have strong foundations in Image processing techniques
You will be confident in coding your own algorithms in python & OpenCV
Through the course you will build # interesting real-life projects
Application centered teaching approach : WONT BORE YOU with DIFFICULT MATH
Basic programming skills in any language (not necessarily python) would be beneficial.
Have an openminded attitude towards learning
Wanted to learn Computer Vision but hurdled by the MATH HEAVY articles ?
Enthusiastic about learning OpenCv and don't know where to start ?
Want to learn about Object Tracking but bogged down by too much theory ?
Wanting to build strong portfolio with Computer Vision & Image Processing Projects ?
Looking to add Computer Vision algorithms in your current software project ?
Whatever be your motivation to learn OpenCV, i can assure you that you've come to the right course.
Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python is THE most comprehensive and cost-effective video course you will find on the web right now.
This course is tailor made for an individual who wishes to transition quickly from an absolute beginner to an OpenCV expert in just three weeks. I ensure this by breaking down and articulating the most difficult concepts in plain and simple manner, replacing tough equations by examples and concepts by using small code snippets. This course covers topics using a methodical step-by-step approach with increasing difficulty, starting outright with the very basics and fundamentals.
My approach is simple - Don't parrot rote code , rather Understand.
I personally guarantee this is the number one course for you. This may not be your first OpenCV course, but trust me - It will definitely be your last.
I assure you, that you will receive fast, friendly, responsive support by email, and on the Udemy.
Don't believe me? I offer a full money back guarantee, so long as you request it within 30 days of your purchase of the course.
If you're looking for a genuinely effective course that equips you all the tools, and more importantly the knowhow and behind the scenes magic of OpenCV, then look no further.
Also the course is updated on a regular basis to add more new and exciting content.
Join the course right now.
So what are you waiting for ?
Let's meet at the other side of the course.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is interested in Computer Vision
Students who wish to pursue Image Processing & Computer Vision in the future
Hobbyists who wish to learn about Object Tracking and Face detection
- Ebooks list page : 42864
- 2020-04-15Hands On Computer Vision With Opencv & Python
- 2020-03-30Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
- 2020-02-27Hands on Computer Vision with OpenCV & Python
- 2020-05-13Hands-On Computer Vision with OpenCV 4, Keras, and TensorFlow 2
- 2019-09-28Python For Computer Vision With Opencv And Deep Learning (updated 2 2019)
- 2019-09-28Python 3 Advanced Computer Vision With Opencv & Scikit Image
- 2019-07-25Python 3 Advanced Computer Vision with OpenCV & Scikit-image
- 2019-06-22Udemy - Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2018-12-07Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2018-10-17Hands-On GPU-Accelerated Computer Vision with OpenCV and CUDA: Effective techniques for processing complex image data in real..
- 2018-09-30Hands-On GPU-Accelerated Computer Vision with OpenCV and CUDA: Effective techniques to process complex image data in real time using GPUs
- 2017-02-26Learn Computer Vision with OpenCV Library using Python
- 2020-04-20Hands on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1.x [Video]
- 2020-04-19Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-04-16Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-04-15Hands On Computer Vision With Pytorch 1 X [video]
- 2020-04-14Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-04-13Packt Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1 x
- 2020-03-25Hands-on Computer Vision with PyTorch 1.x Implement state-of-the art CV models in modern Pytorch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.