浠婂ぉ绡悆姣旇禌鍒嗘瀽 :Fusion 360 for 3D Printing - Designing with Components
Posted on 2020-03-03, by Germany2020.
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 1h 41 mn | 380.48 MB
Created by: Vladimir Mariano
Design a multi part model by using components and other powerful tools to design an led lamp that switches on and off.
What you'll learn
Design a 3D printable led tea light that turns on and off.
Feel comfortable tackling multi-part designs by effectively using components and other design tools in Fusion 360.
Take a design from concept to working prototype.
A basic knowledge of Autodesk Fusion 360 is recommended prior to taking this course but not required.
See Designing for 3D Printing with Fusion 360 course by Vladimir Mariano if you are a complete beginner.
This course is an excellent sequel to the Designing For 3D Printing with Fusion 360 course by Vladimir Mariano. We learn how to tackle a multi-part design by taking advantage of using components and other powerful design tools in Fusion 360. We will design an LED tea light that functions as a mechanical switch and can be used to light up our other 3d prints. It's an excellent example of using 3d printing for practical and functional designs.
At the end of this course you will have gained the design skills and confidence to take a multi-part design from concept to 3d printed prototype.
We will cover many sketching and modeling concepts and also go through some best practices when designing for 3d printing such tolerances needed for a snug fit when assembling two or more parts.
I will guide you through easy to follow step by step instructions as we create a rewarding model.
Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to learn how to design for 3D printing or looking to expand their knowledge and improve their skills.
Great for students, teachers, hobbyists, inventors, artists, and makers.
- Ebooks list page : 42864
- 2020-04-15Fusion 360 For 3d Printing Designing With Components
- 2020-03-28Fusion 360 for 3D Printing Designing with Components
- 2020-02-25Fusion 360 for 3D Printing - Designing with Components
- 2020-05-31Design a Working Light Bulb - Fusion 360 for 3D Printing
- 2020-04-15Fusion 360 For 3d Printing Creating Curved Bodies
- 2020-04-14Fusion 360 For 3d Printing Design Fidget Spinners
- 2020-02-26Fusion 360 for 3D Printing - Design Fidget Spinners
- 2020-02-25Fusion 360 for 3D Printing - Creating Curved Bodies
- 2019-04-29Skillshare Fusion 360 For 3D Printing Class 4 Design A Wrench-Illiterate
- 2019-04-29Skillshare Fusion 360 For 3D Printing Class 2 Design A Pair Of Tweezers-Illiterate
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE FUSION 360 FOR 3D PRINTING CLASS 4 DESIGN A WRENCH-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE FUSION 360 FOR 3D PRINTING CLASS 2 DESIGN A PAIR OF TWEEZERS-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE FUSION 360 FOR 3D PRINTING CLASS 5 DESIGN VACUUM NOZZLE-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE FUSION 360 FOR 3D PRINTING CLASS 3 DESIGN A COAT HOOK-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE FUSION 360 FOR 3D PRINTING CLASS 1 DESIGN A THINGAMABOB-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-14Skillshare - FUSION 360 FOR 3D PRINTING CLASS 3 DESIGN A COAT HOOK
- 2019-03-11Skillshare - Fusion 360 For 3D Printing Class 4 Design A Wrench
- 2019-03-11Skillshare - Fusion 360 For 3D Printing Class 2 Design A Pair Of Tweezers
- 2019-03-01Skillshare - Fusion 360 For 3D Printing Class 5 Design Vacuum Nozzle
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.